Rubax Lifts are one of the UK’s largest independent lift companies providing lift engineering services and solutions nationwide since 1980. Operating from a number of offices around the UK, they have the expertise to offer the products and services that can be tailored to meet client needs. Rubax engineers throughout the UK, are ready to respond 24/7 - 365.
Rubax Lifts as a well established business, looking to go on and compete with bigger businesses needed to face their business data-related challenges head-on. By integrating their separate business systems, they would become more responsive and communicative to customers, save time on reporting and have a stable business system to grow with them. Find out how Innov8 helped them with this...
To allow the company to compete effectively, Rubax Lifts identified open communication and transparency on service delivery as an important customer requirement they wished to improve.
Additionally being able to report more effectively was key. As this would:
- Integrate the front and back-office systems (Sage 200)
- Replace static reports and spreadsheets, which were being used to log engineers’ time
- Allow Rubax to easily share certain data with customers
- Ensure data was in real-time
- Make report creation a less manual task
- Identify trend data
- Share data remotely with their Field Service Team
- Allow customers to directly access data through a portal
In terms of the reporting/analytic tools, affordability was a major consideration, as many analytics and BI tools are commonly seen as being unaffordable. Having undertaken a review of the requirements, Panintelligence alongside their Sage 200 system was seen as a great fit.
Panintelligence dashboards connect multiple databases together, allowing Rubax Lifts to report on various data sources simultaneously and display that data in real time, on desktop and mobile devices. By taking the front-office system database and their Sage 200 back-office system data, immediately with Panintelligence, several of their data challenges were overcome.
Then with user access rights in place to control which users can access what data, their customers could access the granted data-set, taking customer service transparency to a new level.
- Customers could self-serve information, presented in highly visual formats
- Dashboards eliminated the need for creating Excel reports
- Data availability made insights immediately actionable
- Users could interrogate data easily via the dashboard’s drill-down feature
- Panintelligence was an affordable solution for Rubax Lifts, with a strong ROI
- Trended data meant that capital expenditure could be predicted and forecasted
- Data was in real-time and was therefore always up to date
- Panintelligence Dashboards allowed for exception reporting
- Users could log on and see how their assets were performing
Rubax Lifts increased customer satisfaction by offering their customers greater transparency and allowing them access to real-time data on the go. The dashboards are now used in meetings and are commonplace in the information exchange between Rubax and their customers, improving communication and eliminating delays associated with previous manual reporting methods.
“The dashboards give us a tool which we can share with customers to increase transparency and trust, as well as demonstrate service levels. This allowed us to compete with much bigger players. Panintelligence with Sage also was a very cost-effective solution.” Gareth Jones, Financial Controller