The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting customer Sage software queries and offer first-line software support. You will support our customer's business by acting as a liaison between the customer and internal teams, as well as applying your knowledge and skills to identify a timely fix. An ability to work methodically and timely with complex business systems would make you an ideal candidate.
- Ensure support calls, emails and portal cases are answered within KPI timeframes, triaged, diagnosed and where possible resolved.
- Escalate support issues accordingly to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
- Log and update records on the company CRM system.
- Provide support using remote access systems following security protocol to establish exact problems and enact fixes.
- Carry out reasonable requests in-line with the job role.
- Competent and existing knowledge of Sage 200 software
- Competent and existing knowledge of SQL Databases
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
Application deadline: 25/08/2020
Expected start date: 07/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We have office temperature checks, social distancing practices and hand-sanitiser throughout the building. All employees have also been issued with a personal PPE pack.